I need help with Ebay

Inge

Okay, I signed up for ebay and here is my problem.  I have added items over and over to "collections".  It says I have added the items to "collections". Why can't I see my collections???? Does any one know? I have checked all the "lists" and nothing there. Sure could use some help so I can shop in China...lol

Typically if I want to track an item or seller I don't add to "collections", rather I use the "Follow this Seller" button or "Watch this Item". That way I can just pull up my watch list to find the item or go to the "My Ebay" tab and pull up my "Followed Sellers". 

In the top left hand corner when you are signed in there should be a greeting. Mine says "G'day Samantha". If you click on the drop down list and then click on your user profile name (your handle with your star rating beside it) it will bring you to your profile page. Your collections are all on this page. :) 

22 minutes ago, Goldenrodfarm said:

I use the watch list extensively, often just to throw things in to compare them, most frequently only a very small portion of the watched items ever get bought.

That's all I do. Sometimes as I'm browsing I add something to the Watch List just so I can find it again!  Helps with comparing prices, also. 

2 hours ago, WyckedWood said:

I hate it when my watch list gets full and I can't add to it anymore unless I delete some. I wish there wasn't a limit on it. 

I use my DH'S eBay account...now it is ours :bigwink:. I didn't know the watch list had a limit.....I wonder what would happen if I filled it up with dollhouse stuff? Right now it's a mix of old car parts and dollhouse stuff.

I like to use the favorite/save feature for certain sellers who have unique things. Then I can always see when they list new items. You just click on the heart icon next to the home tab and tons of eye candy pops up.