Real Life Fixer Upper Now Mini

Mylove4mini

Hello All, Just signed up today to Greenleaf! I recently acquired a Newport which was partially put together and a trunk full of pieces and parts. I think this miniature is from the mid 90’s, not totally sure. Anyways, I’ve been in remodeling & design most of my life (just recently built a pub shed in my back yard) and honestly just love it. This September my daughter got married and I am now a first time Grandparent of the most beautiful 6yr old little girl in the world! So, when I came across the doll house that was for sale, I knew I needed to get it for her. A mini fixer upper! Lol

Anyways, I’m so happy I found Greenleaf and look forward to collaborating with other members.

I do have a question...Is there such a thing as a “lazy Susan” if you will, to put under a doll house or just build one? 

Warmest Regards,

Michelle

• Like 1

Welcome to the little family, Michelle.  After you finish the new granddaughter's house you can start building for yourself.  I like to take old badly or partially built houses apart and rebuild them and donate them to Toys for Tots.

Good morning and thank you all for the warm welcome. I live in upstate NY and travel the Northeast a lot for work.  I will defiantly check out miniatures.com. I’ve notice that most of not all of the doll house miniature stores have closed down and everything is on the web. If anyone knows of a retail location ( other than A C Moore’s & Hobby Lobby) please let me know. Or of any events in this area, I would love to attend. 

Hope everyone has an awesome day!

Michelle

• 2 weeks later...