Sable

1 hour ago, Sable said:

We are having such a hard time finding Dealers this year. So many of them are retiring. It’s our 40th Show. You’d think they’d want to come to sunny warm Florida for a few days in March. 

Fingers crossed that you do find good vendor. Hopefully they have inspired others to take the torch after them. Fingers crossed!!! (And I am most serious I would Love to come over) 

14 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

Does Alice Zinn do shows?

I Think She is semi-retirera from shows, Or Perhaps it was only the driving part to Chicago, memory is a bit worn out :) 

4 minutes ago, Anna said:

I Think She is semi-retirera from shows, Or Perhaps it was only the driving part to Chicago, memory is a bit worn out :) 

Ah, but she is a lot closer to Sable if she still lives in Port St Lucie.

2 hours ago, Sable said:

Holly, is she a Greenleaf member? How do I contact her? 

I wish; I met her on Small Stuff Digest several years ago.  http://www.alicezinn.com/AliceZinn.com/Alice_Zinn_Designer_and_Creator_of_1_12th_Scale_Miniatures.html

He's in Dresden, Germany.  If Sable can recruit him, why not try for some of our own Forum artisans like Steve, Anya, Anna, Tom & Judy (aka Elfinwoods) and Myra (ItsTotallyMinis); and I'm sure there are lots more my early AM brain isn't processing.