New 2017 Hallmark Stove ornament

I see Hallmark has a new Christmas stove ornament out. Could be really cute as is or with some bashing for someone's Christmas scene or dollhouse. :) I think it's adorable and a bit more modern than the Christmas cookies one that I love so much! (Thanks @jbresr Donna. :) ) 

If I get one I will probably pull all the stuff off the cook top and remove the towel, and then spray paint the red bits white.... I can never leave well enough alone. :D 

https://www.hallmark.com/ornaments/keepsake-ornaments/o-come-all-ye-hungry-ornament-1595QGO1782.html

3 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

Has anyone ever entered the NAME Hallmark Ornament contest? Looks like fun. You have to be a NAME member to enter.

https://nameregionn2.org/2016/12/29/enter-the-name-2017-hallmark-ornament-contest/

Thanks for the reminder. I had forgotten about it. 

48 minutes ago, Mid-life madness said:

Yes I have it as well. Donna (@jbresr) sold me that as well. For a great price too. She's a gem :D

Does the oven door open?  I have been looking at the one from 2004(?) and thinking about making little vignettes for each of my daughters/DIL...but dang. I don't really wanna pay that much for them!  :/  On to Plan B, I guess.

I don't think the oven door opens.  I looked at the stove at the Hallmark store, but didn't buy it.  The towel is plastic.  Not sure what items can safely be removed from the burners without damaging the stove.   To me it looks like this stove would be more appropriate for a holiday scene.