3D Printed Kitchen Miniature Sets designed by me! :) 1:12 & 1:24 scale

Amber Celeste

Good Morning!  I just wanted to share a link to the Shapeways shop I opened over the weekend.  I have 3D printed Kitchen Miniature Sets available currently with more products coming soon!

The sets are available in 1:12 and 1:24 scale and include a Stockpot w/lid, Skillet, Small Saucepan, Baking dish, Loaf pan, Pie plate, Mixing bowl, Rolling pin, Pitcher, Tea kettle w/lid and a Small mug.

They are made of a sturdy nylon plastic and can be painted easily with just about any type of craft or model paint.  I'm happy to answer any questions you have and would love to hear what you think!

12W.jpg

24Wr.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you so much, Kathie!  I'm not sure about offering colors.  They come as one piece attached to a sprue so they would all end up being the same color.  There are no metallics in that particular plastic either.  They are really easy to paint though!  I really like the FolkArt brushed metal paints and Sakura Permapaque Metallic paint markers for metallic effects but just about any craft/model paint will work on them.  It's fun to be able to customize them to match your own color scheme.

I wish I could set up a table at our Show and have Shapeways designers send sample sets so our visitors could order the designer’s items directly from the Show table. Of course our club would get a small percentage for our charities.  Hmmmm. 

1 hour ago, Debsrand56 said:

Oh, Amber!  Those are adorable!  Hugely busy morning today, but just wanted to say I'll be ordering a 1:24 set as soon as I can get a minute!

Thank you so much!!!!!!  I'd love to see how you paint and style them! :)

28 minutes ago, Sable said:

I wish I could set up a table at our Show and have Shapeways designers send sample sets so our visitors could order the designer’s items directly from the Show table. Of course our club would get a small percentage for our charities.  Hmmmm. 

Oh!  That is a neat idea!!  There are a lot of fantastic designers on Shapeways!

2 hours ago, Amber Celeste said:

Oh!  That is a neat idea!!  There are a lot of fantastic designers on Shapeways!

I just posted an announcement on their forum for Dealers. There appears to be plenty of designers here in Florida. Thanks for the idea and good luck with your well detailed items.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sable said:

I just posted an announcement on their forum for Dealers. There appears to be plenty of designers here in Florida. Thanks for the idea and good luck with your well detailed items.

Oh good!  And thank you for your kind words!

5 hours ago, Amber Celeste said:

Thank you so much, Kathie!  I'm not sure about offering colors.  They come as one piece attached to a sprue so they would all end up being the same color.  There are no metallics in that particular plastic either.  They are really easy to paint though!  I really like the FolkArt brushed metal paints and Sakura Permapaque Metallic paint markers for metallic effects but just about any craft/model paint will work on them.  It's fun to be able to customize them to match your own color scheme.

5 hours ago, KathieB said:

Amber, they look very nice done and to scale. Will you be offering other colors in the future? Is the nylon material available in metallic colors? 

I just realized I forgot to Quote you when I replied earlier!