Columbus Miniature Show

My cousin lives there and wants me to go, but this year doesn't work for me. Just an FYI for anyone going, they offer a $1 off admission coupon on their site. http://www.columbusminiaturesociety.org/  Make sure to get a scoop of Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream if you go! I usually don't eat ice cream once it gets cold, but I could have that stuff during a blizzard. :drool:

59 minutes ago, MiniMaven said:

My cousin lives there and wants me to go, but this year doesn't work for me. Just an FYI for anyone going, they offer a $1 off admission coupon on their site. http://www.columbusminiaturesociety.org/  Make sure to get a scoop of Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream if you go! I usually don't eat ice cream once it gets cold, but I could have that stuff during a blizzard. :drool:

:hmm: They might increase attendance if they were to post the dates of the show on their website. 

42 minutes ago, MiniMaven said:

I agree, it's super hard to find the what/where/when! 

Do you know the what/where/when? Do you know where to find out [link]? Does your cousin know?

We have members within driving distance of Columbus who might like a heads up.

4 hours ago, Selkie said:

I found it about half way down on the light colored right hand column with other events listed.

Nov 18, 10 AM - 4 PM

:clap: I guess we can assume it will be held at their regular meeting place. Now I wish I were nearer to Columbus so I could attend! :D