2 Odd sites - anyone know of them?

miniaddicted

• The first looks familiar but I don't know why. I may have come across it  but I know I didn't order and reading through I don't think it is in the US ,the same with the other one, the wording of some of the phrases seems to me to be translated as it sometimes comes across odd, I have seen this on other sites that were from overseas. Reading the returns policy isn't good , 28 days from shipping is not much especially is it is slow getting to the customer and one of the shipping agents is DHL which is very popular with some of the Chinese suppliers and they are not the best by far , This is just a gut feeling and they may be 100% fine  of course.

Those don't look like real stores. Take a look at Top Kit's "About Us" -- it's unrelated to what they're selling and if you plug it into Google you'll find multiple other websites with the same About Us text. Also sites that end in uncommon domain suffixes (like .top or .xyz) are typically used for spam. And the photo that they're using (the same one for both sites, even though it's not a stock photo) links directly back to eBay. They didn't even go to the trouble of hosting the image themselves to make it look legit, but hotlinked from an eBay auction.

Stay away! I'd guess they're fronts set up to steal people's personal data.

The first looks surprisingly similar to a site I ordered a Bespaq cabinet from. I wouldn't take a chance. It is based in China. No calls are answered. When my order came it was a man's billfold!! I filed a fraud claim at the credit union so I got my money back. I would stay away. They seem to use a format like the first link.

Yes I read that too, very odd wording

I just browsed a bit more and they are selling secondhand stuff too, but the category name is in German. I looked through their miniatures and  was surprised to see a picture  of a handmade artists doll from the UK, that  are only made to order

This is on the site too and it is a seller in Pennsylvania

s-l64.jpg