Hope You All Have A Great Thanksgiving!

madtex1967

May you all be inspired and be able to pursue all you want in the mini (and real) world!

I have so much to be thankful for . . more to come later . . . . but it will be a nice Christmas for me.  I appreciate my family here on the forum and those near and dear to me.  Very thankful!

Matt

• Like 5

I echo Matt's sentiments. Our forum family is no less dear to me than the family I'll be sharing dinner with today.  Hugs to all.  

And am waiting impatiently for the "more to come later" ... :D 

• Like 2

I am thankful for my wonderful Forum family and also curious to hear about the "more to come later".  Just the two of us for dinner today, so nothing all that elaborate; some of the kids will be visiting next month.

• Like 2

Happy Thanksgiving to my mini family.  Have a safe and wonderful day.  I am thankful for my real family also and my good health.  I am thankful for all the help  I get here on the forum, because without you I would be lost.  We had a dinner last night for my daughter in law's great grandparents down from New York because they were heading home today.  So today we have the entire family dinner.  I get to start all over again in about an hour.  lol

• Like 2

Although I don’t post often I am so very Thankful for this awesome forum family!  You all are the best.  We will be feeding the homeless and then having a Thanksgiving dinner at my sisters. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!,

• Like 3

I hope Everyones day is special no matter if its with family or family of the heart. I am also thankful to have this forum and all the really nice people here .

I love that we are from all over the country and world and here we are just friends helping each other .  This is such a fun place to show what I'm making and see all the great things others are making.   Everyone have a great day .

• Like 2

The bird is in the oven. Breakfast was lovely. I missed the Macy’s parade again! Should have recorded it.

Besides all of my nose reconstruction surgeries, I’m grateful for overcoming many of the issues which have challenged our family this year. Having my friends here has been such a fabulous help in keeping me centered. Thank you for being here.

Now I have to go and decontaminate the kitchen.

• Like 1