Hello from Missouri !!!

Vera Cat

Hello Everybody :)

This is my first official post!  I've been hanging out around the forum for a couple weeks, reading and learning, ever since I ordered my first dollhouse a couple weeks ago.

My mother enjoys miniatures and I was looking for a Christmas present when I stumbled across Greenleaf kits.

Immediately I was transported back to my childhood, yet experienced additional interest because of my background as an artist and lover of all things crafty.  I ordered the half scale Diana for my mother and I to complete together.  Really I imagine it will more be like my mother picking out all the finishes (designing role) and me doing all the finicky things (which I strangely love).

The Diana is the perfect miniature Victorian cottage for my mother.  I can't wait to work on it!  (Its also a Christmas present to myself I guess :))

Looking forward to more dollhouse chat!

<3 Vera 

Welcome to the little family, Sarah.  I have built three 1:24 house kits (two of them halves of a Bar Harbor summer cottage).  There are a few furniture kits, finished furniture, dolls & accessories out there, but as none of my purchased furniture sets were really large enough for 1:24 scale I had a blast making everything that wasn't in a kit.  When you have made five posts you can start an album of your build in the Gallery.

• Like 1