Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

House of Miniatures

17 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to purchase the 40051 Cupboard Top Kit. I've been scouting eBay for some time and nothing. Does anyone have one which they are willing to part with? 

nib-house-miniatures-40051-cupboard_1_276bd099ab91b708eda2fc034fb53ccd.jpg

Scott I have 40002.

Have you checked this site? She has some of the PDF's which have the parts list and directions. You might be able to make one?

2 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

Scott I have 40002.

Have you checked this site? She has some of the PDF's which have the parts list and directions. You might be able to make one?

Hi Carrie,

Are you willing to sell your kit?

You didn't leave a weblink but I'm guessing you are referring to http://www.houseofminiatures.info I'm currently collecting them all, so i'm interested in the whole kit. For my next project i'm going to hack them : - )

I have a lot of them but I am not sure about that one, I will try and dig out my box tonight, if I have two I will let you know. I know without looking I have the ones that have "glass" in but not sure about the bookcase one.

1 person likes this

31 minutes ago, Jeannine said:

I have a lot of them but I am not sure about that one, I will try and dig out my box tonight, if I have two I will let you know. I know without looking I have the ones that have "glass" in but not sure about the bookcase one.

Thanks Jeannine :clap:

53 minutes ago, aussieguy84 said:

Hi Carrie,

Are you willing to sell your kit?

You didn't leave a weblink but I'm guessing you are referring to http://www.houseofminiatures.info I'm currently collecting them all, so i'm interested in the whole kit. For my next project i'm going to hack them : - )

Sorry, I meant to leave the link. If you want it, it is yours. I don't want to post it until after Christmas, because the Post offices are a nightmare this time of year.

1 person likes this

I won't dig out my box then, it is quite the job as they are stacked .Glad you are sorted.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

Sorry, I meant to leave the link. If you want it, it is yours. I don't want to post it until after Christmas, because the Post offices are a nightmare this time of year.

Thanks Carrie - I sent you a private message. 

3 hours ago, Jeannine said:

I won't dig out my box then, it is quite the job as they are stacked .Glad you are sorted.

No problems Jeannine - a lovely offer all the same. 

Scott, are you doing a 1:12 build now?

9 hours ago, havanaholly said:

Scott, are you doing a 1:12 build now?

Hi Holly - my next build is going to be 1:12 scale. I thought my heart was set on the Beacon Hill but there are some lovely vintage Dura Craft kits which have caught my eye : - ) 

I've nearly finished my 1:24 scale Fairfield! 

1 person likes this

On 12/6/2017, 8:26:47, aussieguy84 said:

Hi Holly - my next build is going to be 1:12 scale. I thought my heart was set on the Beacon Hill but there are some lovely vintage Dura Craft kits which have caught my eye : - ) 

I've nearly finished my 1:24 scale Fairfield! 

Pictures please! :D

I love Dura-craft kits.. My favourite dollhouse maker... but they are quite a different build to a greenleaf depending on which one you buy.  Which ones are you interested in?

1 person likes this

I like the wood Dura-Craft kits, but I truly prefer to build the Greenleaf & Corona Concepts kits.

3 hours ago, Samusa said:

Pictures please! :D

I love Dura-craft kits.. My favourite dollhouse maker... but they are quite a different build to a greenleaf depending on which one you buy.  Which ones are you interested in?

3 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I like the wood Dura-Craft kits, but I truly prefer to build the Greenleaf & Corona Concepts kits.

I'm very turned at the moment between the Dura Craft Heritage and the Beacon Hill. But I've also been looking at other ones too. I've made a promise to myself not to buy and commit this second one until I have finished my Fairfield : - ) 

1 person likes this

I have a Heritage and can't wait to start it. It need a bit of bashing in my opinion though, at least in the stair department, they are in the most ridiculous spot. If you want some Heritage eye candy check out Brae's (otterine's) Haunted Heritage. It's wonderful and bashed to perfection. :D 

Of the Greenleaf kits, the Beacon Hill is one of my absolute favourites.. so you can't go wrong IMHO... Tough choice though. 

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Samusa said:

... Tough choice though. 

Not really, when you consider what a PIA getting replacement parts for Dura-Craft is over Greenleaf.

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, havanaholly said:

Not really, when you consider what a PIA getting replacement parts for Dura-Craft is over Greenleaf.

Luckily I've never needed replacement parts. :D And there is nearly always a work around.. Unless you've bought a half used kit. I do appreciate your point though. When I started "doll housing" Greenleaf didn't ship to Australia so I started searching other brands. At the time I wanted a Garfield and was heartbroken I couldn't get one... Thankfully, it seems they've started shipping internationally so I may get that Garfield one day yet! :)

I think our international forum membership demonstrated the need for international shipping of Greenleaf.

1 person likes this