Good Blogs

MiniMaven

I am writing a roundup of great blogs to follow if you love dollhouses and miniatures. Some that are on my list include "Small Talk," "Pei Li's Miniatures," and "Jenn's Mini Worlds." Wondering what everyone out there is reading--if you have your own blog, I'd love to check it out. Thanks!

• Like 2

I second Carrie, Jodi's blog is fantastic, so informative and fun, and also an excellent source to find other great blogs :D . Brae's blog is great too, every miniaturist should read through her Heritage build.. but all of her builds are awesome. I love Emily's blog Den of Slack too. :) 

Some of my other favourites are:

Une Petite Folie

1 inch minis by Kris

Amber's House

Shenandoah & Stuff

Miniatyrmama

Paper Doll Miniatures

4 hours ago, shamrockgirl18 said:

I do have my own blog, but it's not dollhouse-centric.

I work in a school library, so my blog covers books, authors, literature.  .  .but also movies, crafts, and my literary-themed dollhouses.

If anyone is interested, here it is: http://thetiedyedlibrarian.blogspot.com/

Love the name of your blog! I am a big reader, I'm at the library picking up holds nearly every week, I'll have to check it out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Samusa said:

I second Carrie, Jodi's blog is fantastic, so informative and fun, and also an excellent source to find other great blogs :D . Brae's blog is great too, every miniaturist should read through her Heritage build.. but all of her builds are awesome. I love Emily's blog Den of Slack too. :) 

Some of my other favourites are:

Une Petite Folie

1 inch minis by Kris

Amber's House

Shenandoah & Stuff

Miniatyrmama

Paper Doll Miniatures

These are all fantastic--including most in my post--you are in the post, too! I will share it soon. :-)

10 hours ago, MiniMaven said:

I love your work! I would like to include you in my blog post and will send you a draft before I publish it.

Thank you! And no worries!

And Sam has her awesome blog too, which is in her signature if anyone missed that.

On 12/6/2017, 2:41:10, shannonc60 said:

I have a blog - it’s in my signature, and also love this one:

http://studioeminiatures.blogspot.com.au/

I love it! Are you ok with me including this write up in my post? 

Studio E Miniatures
If her blog feed is any indication, Elizabeth is one busy lady. The miniature lover ages walls, upholsters her own chairs, makes her own ceiling lamps, and so much more. Her adventures in the DIY miniatures are all on glorious display on her blog.

1 hour ago, MiniMaven said:

I love it! Are you ok with me including this write up in my post? 

Studio E Miniatures
If her blog feed is any indication, Elizabeth is one busy lady. The miniature lover ages walls, upholsters her own chairs, makes her own ceiling lamps, and so much more. Her adventures in the DIY miniatures are all on glorious display on her blog.

Yes absolutely! Thank you!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/6/2017, 9:13:13, MiniMaven said:

I am writing a roundup of great blogs to follow if you love dollhouses and miniatures. Some that are on my list include "Small Talk," "Pei Li's Miniatures," and "Jenn's Mini Worlds." Wondering what everyone out there is reading--if you have your own blog, I'd love to check it out. Thanks!

Don't leave out Casey's Minis at http://caseymini.blogspot.com/  Tessie will come after you. :D 

• Like 1