1,000 Posts

SuzyQ

Hi Everyone!!!

Well, I am now writing post number 1,000. I cannot believe I have written that many.

I guess that makes me a "Senior Member" huh? Am I suppposed to sign up for AARP now? :D Don't think I am quite ready for that. :lol:

I want to thank everyone on here for being so friendly and helpful. You all have made the past nearly 9 months so much fun. I look forward to getting on here everday(actually several times a day :lol: ) to see what you all are up too. Thank you for putting up with me and all my silliness. :lol:

:D Hey there "senior", hmmm, perhaps it should be time to arrange a senior prome kind of deal here with all the chatterbugs, ooops sorry senior memebers LOL???

I know that one can sort of get carried :teehee: away/be in either a question mood or a chatter mood and all of a sudden there goes that 1000 post mark!

Hugs

Well, I am now writing post number 1,000. I cannot believe I have written that many.

I guess that makes me a "Senior Member" huh? Am I suppposed to sign up for AARP now? :clap: Don't think I am quite ready for that. :)

Nope we sign up for ASMP - Association for Senior Mini Persons :D YaaaaYYY Congratulations on becoming a senior member! :D

I want to thank everyone on here for being so friendly and helpful. You all have made the past nearly 9 months so much fun. I look forward to getting on here everday(actually several times a day :) ) to see what you all are up too. Thank you for putting up with me and all my silliness. :lol:

Putting up with?? Well now you are being silly :) You're one of the bright friendly faces I look forward to seeing on here every day! Heck who's the best chat buddy on the forum.. SuzyQ! :D

The place just wouldn't be the same without ya!

<hugs!>

-David