This rare dollhouse which I have painted and decorated is my pride and joy. I purchased it as an unpainted shell from the original owner in NJ about 2 years ago. As you all know, Hofco made very high-end dollhouses in the 1980s which are very sought-after now (you can search for Hofco dollhouses on Ebay to see the kind of prices they fetch - a google search turns up an auction one year ago for the same make/model that went for over $2000). Made of cabinet-grade wood, this is a sturdy house but with delicate features. The 2-story porch is one of the widest dollhouse porches in the business. All of the windows are Hofco windows, and all of the doors with the exception of the swinging door to the kitchen which is a houseworks door. All furniture is included, and I will throw in the Ikea rolling cart base free of charge. Must pick up - Miami Beach Normandy Isle, Florida location - elevator building. Created in a smoke-free apartment. You will need at least two people to get it to your vehicle, and note dimensions: approximately 4 ft x 3 ft x 2 ft (dollhouse). Rolling cart is 58" long x 35" high x 15'" wide.
Ground floor: 3 rooms: Living Room/Dining Room/Kitchen 1st Floor: 3 bedrooms and hallway with French doors that leads out to porch. Top Floor: 2 rooms. 

I've painted the interior white, and left it that way for future owners to decorate as they wish. The floors are templates that are removable in case you'd like different flooring or want to electrify the dollhouse. Will include touch-up paint. 

You can see many more pictures of the dollhouse on my blog:
https://rockawayrosedollhouse.blogspot.com/search/label/Key%20West%20dollhouse

Just the furniture alone is approximately $900 so this is a deal. Priced to sell as I need to make room for other projects. Will consider serious best offers.