Seeking InstructionsRealife Nurser

austin65

Sorry everyone if I did something to make my request appear twice.  I am new and still learning (this learning thing is much like my dollhouse construction--it will never be done. )  Thanks to Samantha (aka Samusa), my plea has been answered.  THANK YOU!  I did email my address, Samantha.  Please let me know if you did not get it.  Happy Holidays everyone and thank you again, Billie

Phew!  OK that means that I didn't do anything wrong.  I hope it's ok to share something like this:  Somewhere my husband read a good technique for encouraging little ones to behave since Santa will be here soon.  Here's the tip:  wrap "fake" or empty presents & place them under the tree.  If little Billie makes a bad choice behavior wise, throw one of those presents into the fireplace.  Well . . . as a result, my presents have been threatened to end up on the coals quite a few times so I wouldn't want to do anything wrong on this forum either.  Thanks for letter me know that it wasn't my fault.   : - ) 

• Like 1

Hi Samantha, As we say here in Hawaii, "no worries"--I am just so grateful that you responded & you have them.  Please just send them when you can.  I have not had much time for doll housing right now as I am trying to be good to avoid having my presents (all 2 of them) thrown into the fireplace.  It takes much more time to be good rather than not.  Thank you again from the bottom of my heart.  I appreciate that you wrote back so quickly.  Happy Holidays--must go chop wood, bake bread and wash his truck.  PS  I really have the best husband and more than 2 presents : -)--I hope you do also!!