Keep up the good work

Hi all and sorry but I’m saying Cheerio! I’ve only been here since 2014 but during that time it’s been my pleasure and privelidge to have met so many great people.........and so much awesome talent! I’ll probably end up ‘lurking’ for a good while but I will not be returning to cause the kind of unhappiness that I caused earlier today...........It’s entirely up the ‘The Management’ wether they keep my profile open or not.........probably better not but that’s not in my hands.

I could / should thank some really special folk who have made my time here the best of fun............they know who they are though!

I should also thank anyone who has supported me through my various ‘Maladies’...............well that’s just about everyone so a big thanks.

Sorry xxx 

NO Mike! Please don't leave. You were teaching us so many things today.

We need experienced builders and artists like you to show us how.

Please reconsider.

• Like 1

No way Mike..

This forum needs you and will be a whole lot poorer because you are walking away...I dunno what has happened but what ever it is I urge you to overlook and carry on regardless

PM sent

Regards

C

• Like 1

I am just getting to know you, but you have been an inspiration to me, I hope you stay, sometimes things come out of our mouth or keyboard that are not meant how others take them, that is not your fault, or the other persons, but I don't think anyone was upset.  Please stay!

• Like 1

Mike, as I am new to this forum and craft, I obviously don’t know you as well as others.  That beng said I hope you strongly reconsider, even if its after some time.  As I mentioned earlier one of your builds was an inspiration for me and I am now working on things that bring me great joy.  Wish you the best. 

• Like 1

Mike, given the response to all of your builds and posts, I think it's safe to say everyone wants you here. I'm sure whatever happened that no offence was intended. You couldn't be a more supportive member if you tried. I do hope you will reconsider and rejoin us. I know many of us missed you dearly while you were gone through illness. And we only just got you back! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed that I'll see you back here soon. :flowers:

No Mike you mustn't, you are far too valuable as a builder and a joy to hear from. I can't think of anyone who you have offended ..have I missed something... To put it  in good old English..you call a spade a spade not an agricultaural tool. I respect that straight forward honesty in a person. I would rely on your advice and feel blessed not to get   steer poop from you.. You must reconsider, anyways I need you to build my kitchen soon so you can't go.. Going away to sulk now.

Please pop on the kettle have a cuppa and come home

XX Jeannine

I apparently am in the same boat as so many others that I must have missed what occurred. I hope you do reconsider and kindly stay -- you're truly such a help to so many of us, as I hope we may be to you in some small way whether strictly as emotional support or even to bounce ideas off of... Here's hoping you may have a bit of time to think whatever over, and come back and join us...

1 hour ago, havanaholly said:

Oh, for pity's sake!  Mike, if you MUST go, couldn't you just once leave your albums up for people to enjoy?

Restored

4 minutes ago, BigC said:

Gallery gone again...What is Going On!!!

Can someone put me in the picture here...either PM or otherwise

C

Hi Colin, I'll let Holly answer that if she wants to.......I let her know earlier.