Keep up the good work

Guys......and Gals. This is not quite turning out as I wanted is to.........so to put an end to further speculation. 

Some may know that I'm having problems with cancer........I keep getting treated / operated upon and each time I think 'thank heavens that's over' I find it's not. Yesterday I got results of a recent scan and as per usual I'm having trouble handling the news. I'm normally quite a pragmatic sort but laying awake all night thinking over and over what you'll soon be missing just blows your mind.........it does mine anyway.

I'll not go on and over the past year / years you've had quite enough.........Sable nods sagely!.........joke Sable. Seriously though I've had enough right now so apologies for being a prat!

Happy New Year

8 minutes ago, MikeUK said:

Guys......and Gals. This is not quite turning out as I wanted is to.........so to put an end to further speculation. 

Some may know that I'm having problems with cancer........I keep getting treated / operated upon and each time I think 'thank heavens that's over' I find it's not. Yesterday I got results of a recent scan and as per usual I'm having trouble handling the news. I'm normally quite a pragmatic sort but laying awake all night thinking over and over what you'll soon be missing just blows your mind.........it does mine anyway.

I'll not go on and over the past year / years you've had quite enough.........Sable nods sagely!.........joke Sable. Seriously though I've had enough right now so apologies for being a prat!

Happy New Year

Which is all the more reason to stick around amongst people who admire and respect you...and a shoulder if you need a chat., I know it must be hard but dont shut yourself away

Regards Colin

• Like 1

Hugs to you, Mike. And behave yourself. If you end up in the hospital again, no chasing the nurses around this time.

Many of Mike's works are on Pinterest, some credited, some not. He has a very distinct style and look, so we can enjoy his work there until he comes back.

Mike

Yes do as the doctors ask and come back when you can.  We will all be here eagerly awaiting you  My very best wishes are always with you.  I greatly admire your work and am very inspired.

Sorry to hear about the bad news, Mike. I hope you know by now that you have a lot of friends here, but of course you can always slip out and slip back in whenever you want, it's fine! Don't stress out about it, just do what you need to do. :)

I'm going to close this thread. Any concerns, feel free to send me a PM.