London miniature show

Sable

Flipin Heck...did you watch the vid....this is serious stuff...some folks are really really into this hobby very deep....I had no idea how extensive this all was....Blimey..

Steps back in amazement.....what talent.

Thanks for posting Sable.....it certainly is an eye-opener ...for me at least.

If you can’t make this show, the ones they hold in May and December in Kensington is outstanding!  I’ve been lucky enough to have been to both. All of the details like downspouts, railings, real stone and slate tile, faucets, on and on, are all in this one place.  High quality stuff. Take a look at the Vendors link so you can visit the websites. I hop you can go to at least one of these.

• Like 1

Been to the Kensington show a couple of years ago, wonderful show, then also went to Miniatura in Birmingham, absolute heaven! LOTs of DIY stuff as well as high end artisan style pieces, something for everyone. 

I would love to go to one of the British shows in 2018. Is anyone planning to attend any of them? It would be a sweeter trip if I could meet up with a Greenleaf buddy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KathieB said:

I would love to go to one of the British shows in 2018. Is anyone planning to attend any of them? It would be a sweeter trip if I could meet up with a Greenleaf buddy.

My nephew is getting married in southern England in September so unfortunately my trip over there doesn’t coincide with this year’s shows. Bummer!