Night stand vs End tables

Goldenrodfarm

I was looking at furniture, and this place has end tables and a night stand, they are listed separate and the end tables are out of stock, in my mind they would be about the same height, at least they are in my house, I measured.  It would be nice if places would put measurements without having to email them, but no such luck, does anyone know if there is a difference in height of a night stand or end table?  They look exactly alike but that may be misleading.  I found the same two items in several mini shops listed the same way, if no one knows I will wait and email them when they get back from the long weekend.

I don't think there is a set size for either.  I share your frustration with the lack of measurements on miniature sites!  The sizes can really vary a lot so I would definitely wait for an e-mail confirmation of the measurements before ordering.

I was perplexed because both of these look exactly alike, like a spare table, no draw just a top and 4 legs, I guess I should concetrate on building the house when it gets here rather then furnishing it before I even open the kit lol.  Thanks for your input!  I attached the two pictures below the first is the nightstand and the second the side or end table

unfinished-miniature-night-stand.jpg

dollhouse-Side-Table-unfinished.jpg

Night stands and end tables can be interchangeable. That particular miniature table is usually marketed as an end table, but it doesn't matter. Having done a lot of shopping for real life end tables and night stands, I've found they come in assorted heights, with or without drawers, however, night stands marketed as such more often have 1 or more drawers, but end tables can also have drawers. 

I would not call either of them a night stand. They do however qualify as an end table. I mentioned the small drawer only because my parents always placed their Bridge Club playing cards in the end table drawers.