1/144 Northeastern scale kits collection

minilover62

• 2 months later...

I know this is a years old thread,  but I just ran across the #2 kit on etsy & jumped on it of course.  I'm a collector of NESM kits. It's just called Dollhouse for a Dollhouse DH-2 1006. And the Victorian Bay should be on this list also.  Is that the #6 kit?

Screenshot_20180401-103720.jpg

• 7 months later...
On 1/6/2018, 5:13:04, Sable said:

I’m so excited. She will be a dealer at our Show this March. 

@Sable, what show is this? I really appreciated the heads-up on the Lakeland FL show and would love to catch your show and see Robin Betterley. Currently working on her garden shop and just bought 2 of the $5 kits from this thread.

1 hour ago, Lita said:

@Sable, what show is this? I really appreciated the heads-up on the Lakeland FL show and would love to catch your show and see Robin Betterley. Currently working on her garden shop and just bought 2 of the $5 kits from this thread.

Here is the info for the 2019 Show. I don’t know if Robin will be there in 2019. 

https://www.sites.google.com/site/lespetitsclub/home/show-and-sale

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/1/2018, 9:42:42, Micros4me said:

I know this is a years old thread,  but I just ran across the #2 kit on etsy & jumped on it of course.  I'm a collector of NESM kits. It's just called Dollhouse for a Dollhouse DH-2 1006. And the Victorian Bay should be on this list also.  Is that the #6 kit?

Screenshot_20180401-103720.jpg

Sorry, I just saw this posting. Your finding and another kit that showed up recently on Ebay are adding to the NES collection more questions that hopefully can be answered by someone at some point. My intrigue about this kits is that they are not presented as the NES kits traditionally were. Were you able to see inside if the brand name is anywhere?

One fact that adds more confusion is that in the sequence this numeral doesn't fit. The # 2 is ok, but the 1006 falls between the Log Cabin kit (1004) and the Farmhouse kit (1011) and the Log Cabin is #3 and the Farmhouse is #4, so no places in between. Very confusing! To add to the sequence problem, the Cottage kit without porch is #1 and the numeral is 1003, and the Log Cabin kit is #3 but the numeral is 1004! Again, no places in between. I am scratching my head.

About the Victorian Bay kit been the #6 kit, I think I have doubts about it also because I bought recently a kit on Ebay that is exactly as this VB kit and it says that it is a Cir-Kit Concepts kit #41004. I don't know if all the Victorian Bay kits that we find around, specially at Pinterest, are Cir-Kit Concepts ones. Maybe somebody knows this for sure.

s-l1600.jpg

According to this website, the Victorian Bay is a Northeastern scale kit, maybe the famous #6 as Jennifer also is questioning? hmmm

http://www.oneluckybug.com/tinybay.shtml

My friend Donna also was lucky and found a DH2-1006 kit and it is definitely a Northeastern scale kit. If anybody has another and is not collecting them, I would like to buy one kit. Please PM me if you have good news!

• 5 months later...

I bought this Northeastern Scale Models 1:144 Beacon Hill kit when they were closing shop a few years ago. I didn't realize what a deal I got. I always wanted to build my very own Beacon Hill and knew this was probably as close as I would get! If I had known that these kits were so good (everything was made of wood - all different thicknesses and types - such good quality), I would have bought more.

IMG_8509.jpg

IMG_8511.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, biomom said:

I bought this Northeastern Scale Models 1:144 Beacon Hill kit when they were closing shop a few years ago. I didn't realize what a deal I got. I always wanted to build my very own Beacon Hill and knew this was probably as close as I would get! If I had known that these kits were so good (everything was made of wood - all different thicknesses and types - such good quality), I would have bought more.

IMG_8509.jpg

IMG_8511.jpg

I love that! Now I want a dollhouse for one of my dollhouses. Another project, sigh.

• Like 1