Hello from New Brunswick Canada!

karenf

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and relatively new to miniatures...although I have been fascinated by them all my life.  I usually bake and decorate custom cakes (photo gallery on Facebook at Karenmakescakes.) I was given a Garfield kit a few years back and made so many mistakes that I gave up and it sits incomplete in my "office".  I desperately want to see it finished this year so I'm turning to the experts here to fix my mistakes and gain the momentum I've been lacking to get this project done.  Looking forward to the adventure!

Hi Karen,  it's been quite some time since I've been on here but I had to write and ask whereabouts in New Brunswick?   I was born in Fredericton and go back every so often.  Still have most of my cousins and a few uncles and aunts left living there.  I grew up in Marysville, just outside of Fredericton.  Good luck on your Garfield, that one I never did build.

wenlaine

• Like 1

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Wendy, I live in Waterville, only an hour's drive from Fredericton. Waterville is central/western NB, halfway between Woodstock and Hartland. It is nice to not feel quite so anonymous when there is someone who knows my province like you do!  And Barb--I am only a 25 minute drive to the Houlton, Maine border. Small world, isn't it?