Trick or Treat - - The Grand Finale Contest

Mini Man

ATTENTION: THIS CONTEST ENDED AT 9PM ON HALLOWEEN.

We're going to close out Miniature Madness Month with style with one last contest. You'll notice that we have changed locations so that we might catch a few members off guard. This contest is a little different then the others, so be sure to read this entire post!

Scary_Light.jpg

Holly Moore's Thornhill Manor

I was looking through the Gallery the other day and found myself mesmerized by fairymom's Thornhill Manor. Holly has done an outstanding job of capturing the spirit of the season in every square inch of this wonderful house and she has inspired me for our Grand Finale. Thanks Holly for sharing your beautiful house with us!

WHAT'S UP FOR GRABS

A Greenleaf Beacon Hill Dollhouse Kit

A Northeastern Scale Model 1/144 Scale Laser Cut Beacon Hill Kit (see this little devil below)

tiny-beacon.jpg

THE CONTEST

The Grand Finale is really two contests in one and will have two different winners, one will win the full size Beacon Hill and the other will win the Micro-Beacon Hill.

You must post below with a single word, either "Trick" or "Treat". One of these words will qualify you to win the full size house and the other will qualify you to win the tiny house.

THE MYSTERY

I'm not telling which word is for the full size Beacon Hill and which one is for the Micro. I will post this info with the winners shortly after the contest closes tonight at 9:00 PM EST (GMT -5).

Good luck and have fun!

Dean

ATTENTION: THIS CONTEST ENDED AT 9PM ON HALLOWEEN.

ATTENTION: POSTING MORE THAN ONCE OR POSTING ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE SINGLE WORDS LISTED ABOVE WILL MAKE YOU INELIGIBLE TO WIN EITHER HOUSE.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic