Hello, from NE Indiana!

story.php?story_fbid=10155882443843190&i

I've always been completely mesmerized by miniature dollhouses, and told my husband when the children are grown and out on their own I wanted him to build me a dollhouse that I could decorate while he worked on a classic car, his hobby. I was re-enchanted when I won a box at an estate auction for something else a few years ago and found some small brass miniatures in it! Unfortunately this fall, while designing a fall diorama in my head for my children (5 boys under 11 with another baby on the way!), I began looking for some tiny bears in the Internet. The rest is history. I bought an old Whitney Tiffani kit on ebay for $17, read a bunch on Greenleaf, dry fitted it, it spoke to me about what it wanted to be and where it wanted to be bashed, and here I am.....designing a spinning/weaving studio partially recreating my mother's, for her! I am having so much fun! I lose sleep nearly every night thinking about it! ;)

I've been reading the forums for posting pictures, but I haven't quite got it yet. I think it's because I have no PC, and I'm only working from a Samsung tablet, and I'm not a technical wizard. Wanted to show the loom I bought for my mom's studio and the progress and bashing on the Tiffani. 

On 1/8/2018, 1:47:38, TaliasEclectics said:

story.php?story_fbid=10155882443843190&i

I am having so much fun! I lose sleep nearly every night thinking about it! ;)

Welcome. I don’t lose sleep but I do find that thinking about my build helps me wind down as I go to sleep. It is exciting tho