Cats and Dollhouses

Khadi

11 minutes ago, grazhina said:

I'd read so many miniaturists' tales of cats who couldn't leave dollhouses alone that one day I wrote a story about a dollhouse who got her revenge.

That is quite a story although I hope my dollhouses never get such a revenge on my cats.   Of course, if I hadn't caught the Garfield, I may have had a squashed cat.   I do dread trying to remove splinters from cats' paws someday.  That would certainly be a Greenleaf revenge.

The Granville arrived today.  As I was trying to open the box, my new cat ran under it. It was at an angle and I couldn't reach the cat to shoo him out. I thought the box would crush him. Then he laid on every die cut sheet as I took inventory of the parts. My cat is about 7months old too. I posted this video before....https://www.flickr.com/photos/53087107@N02/36954004743/in/dateposted-public/  

He was about 8 weeks old.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

The Granville arrived today.  As I was trying to open the box, my new cat ran under it. It was at an angle and I couldn't reach the cat to shoo him out. I thought the box would crush him. Then he laid on every die cut sheet as I took inventory of the parts. My cat is about 7months old too. I posted this video before....https://www.flickr.com/photos/53087107@N02/36954004743/in/dateposted-public/  

He is quite adorable.  I'm tempted someday to build my cats their own dollhouse to play in.  Then maybe they would leave mine alone.  LOL

• Like 1

Poor Absinthe! She was a terror, but didn't deserve that! I would have soaked Genivieve in gasoline and lit a match, but that's just me.

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2018‎ ‎9‎:‎33‎:‎00‎, Mid-life madness said:

That was SOOO cute! I LOVE kittens! They are so cute and silly and often harebrained in their activities.

OP: Glad you go there in time. Sometimes you just don't. :P

• Like 1