My NEW Homemade Miniatures!

Homemade Miniatures is available on Facebook with new inventory weekly! 

Sharing 3 generations of love for dollhouses and miniatures! We create modern and organic 1:12th scale furniture kits made from solid wood and soft fabrics. These kits are enjoyed from miniaturists filling their dollhouses to loved ones looking for a hobby to share together. 

Our furniture kits include instruction booklets, pre cut pieces, sanded & unpainted wood, and linens (if applicable). These kits are ready to be designed, painted, and turned into one of a kind pieces that are homemade and handmade by you!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Homemade Miniatures said:

@Sable I have never been to a miniatures show, I just started up this year and need to look into it! I'm located in Indiana, do you know of one near?

I’m looking for Dealers for our Florida Show in March. You can google search ‘Miniature Shows 2018’ to see if there is one near you.

• Like 1

@havanaholly currently I am only on Facebook. However, I do create custom orders to fit whatever you may need and can help by sending you pictures and information as needed. I am currently working on a website and will post the domain by the end of this week! Thank you! (Please let me know if you have any questions)

@Samusa yes I do ship internationally! Shipping in the US is $4.00, for international shipping I will need you postal code and address ahead of time so I can look up how much shipping will be and I'll add it to your order. I look forward to filling your order, please let me know if you  have any other questions!:)

Edited by Homemade Miniatures

@jbnmini Hi! How exciting!! Please visit www.homemademiniatures.com to place your orders, we offer 3 ways to checkout and you will be able to see all our assembly/kit/color options that you can add for each of the pieces! Thank you and we look forward to filling your orders-sounds like a big one! ;)

Edited by Homemade Miniatures