The Harrison dollhouse

Pouper60

• 11 months later...

jbresr  would you be able to send me the instructions  and schematics please if you still have them, hubby threw mine out  by accident.  I live in Australia and dont have  areceipt as bought 2nd hand,  

• 1 year later...

I'm wondering what the chances are of getting replacement windows for the Harrison? I know Greenleaf doesn't offer them, and worst case scenario I can make them myself but I don't want to. I'm afraid I'll mess up the tudor cross hatch look. I found window frames that have the cross hatch laser cut in the wood, but they're not the right size. Plus I'd prefer the white silkscreen look like the originals.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/10/2020 at 1:52 AM, Diva Mom said:

Im needing help putting together the roof of this house.  Any suggestions please?

23 hours ago, Librarian J said:

I am also struggling with the roof, mainly the secret door. Would love to hear how others have attached it.

Try this website: https://moreminis.blogspot.com/2017/09/the-harrison-dollhouse-blog.html

Gina blogged lots of builds including the Harrison so might find an answer here. 

• 1 month later...
On 12/29/2019 at 1:47 PM, HouseThatDollsBuilt said:

Do you still happen to have the instructions?? 

Would you share the Harrison Greenleaf instructions - I don’t

Thank you 

Edited by TriciaH

Pat, it is really not a good idea to post your email address for webbots and scammers to harvest.  We have a personal messaging function to use to share personal information.  If you click on those three dots at the upper right corner of your post you can click on "Edit" to remove your address.

1 hour ago, TriciaH said:

Is the best place to obtain Building Instructions that normally come with the doll house - specifically The Harrison to go through Greenleaf directly ? Your comments appreciated. Trichah

Wouldn't you think so?