Rutherford Dollhouse Kt

Gee Gee

I have a Rutherford Dollhouse Kit 112. It's my plan to make a Santa house with workshop and elves, office for Santa and his lists, sewing room, LR, DR, Kit and 2 BRs. The instructions are gone and the shingles. I hope that's all. Someone has posted 10 pics of one that is finished which will be a big help. This is why I have come to this sight. Can anyone help? Thanks

I haven't built the Rutherford, but if anyone has and sees your post they will let you know.  Meanwhile, do post us an introduction in the Newcomers' Forum.  Is this your first kit build, or have there been others?

I built one about 25 years ago so I'm not sure I can help too much other than to say that you wouldn't have wanted those shingles anyway.  They were an 1/8 inch thick and a pain to cut.  I gave up after doing one side of the tower. 

I did find this link to someone's post from a long time ago, and they have pictures of the directions.  I hope it's helpful.  It is a great dollhouse with large rooms.

• Like 1

I can't tell you how much Jeffry's instruction and pics have helped. It looks like I have all the pieces. I'm studying the instructions and trying to number the pieces. Thank you for the help

Joan, feel free to post your introduction in the Newcomers' Forum.  When you have made five posts you can make an album in the Gallery here to show pictures of your build for future Rutherford builders.