Shopkins at McD's

shamrockgirl18

Anyone else peeked at the newest McDonald's Happy Meal toys? They are Shopkins mini furniture. 

My nieces love shopkins and I thought they were cute, but never thought they were the right style for any of my dollhouses. But now that there is furniture in the same theme.  .  .might be fun to do a little roombox or something. Anyone else used Shopkins in dh's before?

I really want to buy the Shopkin Happy Places buildings but they can be expensive to fill after you decorate with the stuff included. The Mansion and school are the ones I want the most with the Disney house being less of a priority but the mansion is close to $70 with enough stuff to partially decorate four of the rooms at best. And the blind boxes aren’t cheap and are prone to have duplicates since you can’t tell what’s inside the box until you open them up. I can’t afford to keeping buying blind boxes just to complete a room. Shame as I really love how everything looks after seeing My Froggy Stuff do a review on all the large play sets.