Mystery dollhouse

Verdi

Hello, i an hoping someone can help me identify a dollhouse. 

The house is customized by artist Julien Martinez, I put is link further down on this post. I am looking for my first dollhouse, and this one would be perfect, with its glass roof in the attic and ok sized rooms.

It does not have to be this exact one, but I am looking for a mainsard roof empire victorian (french/colonial/new orleans style) , with a minimum of 4/5 rooms. Preferably not so large, and also preferably already built, as my main interest is spending time creating the dolls and accssories to go with it.

Edit: I am also interested in a beacon hill house, but I think the kitchen might be a bit on the smaller side. Still, if anyone has one for sale, let me know. 

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would be very thankful.

http://www.google.no/search?client=ms-android-samsung&dcr=0&biw=360&bih=282&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=cWxgWpL5BsKvsQHdwa-oBw&q=julien+martinez+dollhouse&oq=julien+martinez+dollhouse&gs_l=mobile-gws-img.3...2543.5366.0.6712.10.7.0.3.3.0.313.1808.0j1j4j2.7.0....0...1c.1j4.64.mobile-gws-img..0.9.1888...0j41j0i30k1j0i13k1.0.f7qMQehXvEk

Best regards

Edited by Verdi
Asking if anyone has a spare beacon hill

3 hours ago, havanaholly said:

You could always bash the Lily to fit your vision, or a Brimble's Mercantile could be bashed with interior walls.  I furnish and populate all the dollhouse kits I build by making them.

Thanks for answering! That does sound difficult, but easier  than building a new house I guess :)

The artist I referred to in my previous post just confirmed that he built the house himself. There are some truly talented people out there.

I'l just start looking :)

That's a very interesting build, I love it as well. As Holy sugested, you could try to modify a kit with that second empire style, the Beacon Hill or Lily would be good candidates in 1:12 scale. I've also seen the Rosedale bashed into very interesting builds, combining 2 or more kits. It's definitely easier to start from a kit than from scratch, wish you good luck and hope you find something that fits your plan. :)

The Willowcrest does not appear on Greenleaf’s main list of houses on its homepage. That’s why I thought it was out of production. You have to go deeper into the website to find it. So, yes, they are still selling the kit you just have to hunt for it on their site.

21 minutes ago, rodentraiser said:

Alrighty then! I feel much better now.

But I am curious - why does Greenleaf not make a laser house in its most popular styles; the Beacon Hill, The Glencroft, or the Willowcrest?...

Because the die stamps for those kits are still nice & sharp?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again, and thank you for your answers :) After googeling nonstop for a while now, I finally figured out that what I loved about the house was the tall ceilings. The tallest Ceiling I found was 10" in the Garfield house. But I wish for 12 inch ceilings. Insanity of course, that will surely be the end of me.

I forgot to mention I live in Europe, witch makes it difficult buing a house from craigslist and other similar places. So I eventually came to the conclusion that i have to build from scratch. Huge bummer, considering the fact I wanted to spend my time making the miniature dolls and accessories, hehe. In any case I appreciate your help :)

Wish me luck ;)