Wait time for replies

6 posts in this topic

I have been waiting since January 8th for a reply from an admin member regarding a privacy issue. The message hasn't even been read yet. About 8 days later, around the 13th, I posted a general message to admin about the same issue. 

Are messages on the feedback thread monitored regularly?

Using an automated message letting me know approximately how long before I can expect a response would be helpful.

Edited by karenf@xplornet.ca

Hi Karen,

Sorry, not sure who you reached out to, but this is the first post I'm seeing from you in the Site Feedback forum. Feel free to send me a PM about the issue, as Carrie said. I'm also going to edit your username so it's no longer your email address (maybe that's what you wanted help with in the first place!)

Check your email if you're unable to log in.

-Emily

5 hours ago, karenf said:

I have been waiting since January 8th for a reply from an admin member regarding a privacy issue. The message hasn't even been read yet. About 8 days later, around the 13th, I posted a general message to admin about the same issue. 

Are messages on the feedback thread monitored regularly?

Using an automated message letting me know approximately how long before I can expect a response would be helpful.

I’m not sure who you sent a message to. I definitely don’t have any messages from you either. I’m happy Emily (Fov) was able to help you out though :) 

I think I know what the problem is. For any forum issues, you should contact myself or Emily. Dean is the owner of Greenleaf. I see his title is admin but he’s not on the forum much. Logan does other stuff behind the scenes too and wouldn’t be on here either unless he was doing technical stuff that Emily, Deb or myself doesn't do. Hope that clears things up for you :bear:

Thanks everyone.  The issue is fixed now.  I can't see my second message either....not sure if I just exited before hitting submit or not. So it's no wonder I didn't get a reply. And now that Dean's role has been clarified I will know better if I need to reach anyone.