Thank you

minigrandma10

I just wanted to give the biggest thank you to all of you. 2017 I was devastated by the death of

my husband of 53 years. As I slowly started to read all of your posts, it has helped me so much.

My minis have been shelved but I am starting back. You are like a rope that was thrown into a

dark hole and I am climbing out.( corny but that is me) I appreciate this web site more than

you can imagine.

Gail :bear:

• Like 4

So glad you have found an escape (if even for a brief moment) from the pain of the last year, Gail. Mini's have a way of taking our minds off our troubles and just letting us live in the moment for a little while. :flowers:

I can only magine the loss you Went through last year, but I can truly relate to the blessing this site is to come to and get the positive energy from. Lots and lots ohugs to you and lovley seeing you around again!

{{hugs}}  Glad to see you back!

I understand your loss.  It's been a year now that my dad passed away (New Year's eve 2016) and my mom feels like she is finally coming out of her dark time as well.  It's been a stressful year for everyone.

Hope your minis give you some stress-free, happy moments.  :)

Thank you for your comments. I am starting slowly by sorting out my minis and placing them in plastic containers. I am then

taking an old shoe holder that looks like a bookcase and each cubby will have a different holiday of the year.

I work in 1/2" but my clutter is overwhelming

:bear:.

1 hour ago, minigrandma10 said:

Thank you for your comments. I am starting slowly by sorting out my minis and placing them in plastic containers. I am then

taking an old shoe holder that looks like a bookcase and each cubby will have a different holiday of the year.

I work in 1/2" but my clutter is overwhelming

:bear:.

I just got rid of an entire garbage bag of stuff but  getting organized helped me become familiar with what I have. It’s a great exercise in helping the creative juices flowing again.