Newburg N B-180 First Dollhouse kit

ShariZain

Hi. I recently purchased the NB-180 Newburg miniature house kit but noticed it's missing some pretty substantial pieces in order to successfully build this house. It also has instructions but they are blurry and torn up. I've looked everywhere online and unless I want to pay someone on Ebay, I can't seem to download decent instructions. I also am not wanting to sign up for Photobucket or any sites requiring a credit card but those are the only ones that seem to have what I need except I can't view the manual without signing up. Please help! Someone out there that can email me a scanned copy? Thank you

Mine is still in its box, at the bottom of a pretty hefty pile, and the box has never been opened, so I have no idea what's in it.  Enough folks here have already built it that someone should be able to help you.  I do hope you'll take a few minutes and post us an introduction in the Newcomers' Forum.

Sorry Shari that I cannot offer you direct assistance but......

Maybe it would be a good idea for folks to scan copies of their instructions (.pdf file downloadable format) for future reference and make them available in a dedicated section on the forum boards....Shouldn't be too hard to get something like this started if it hasn't already been done...and I'm sure it would go a long way to helping folks with problems such as Shari has come across....

I hope you find something suitable soon Shari, and all the best with your build

Regards C

• Like 3

6 hours ago, havanaholly said:

If the Newberg instructions re like the other two Dura-Craft kits I've built, in addition to the instructions the booklet also contains the parts lists and schematics sheets.

It does. But its not clear when viewing it on my laptop nor when I print them so I can't see what's supposed to be included, what's missing that I need to find and buy, and what extras I need as well as the instructions to build it and this is my first one so instructions are crutial.

Oh, Shari!  Here's a {BIG HUG} of encouragement; my first two kit builds were also Dura-Craft;  the San Franciscan and the Cambridge.  The SF went to my oldest granddaughter and the Cambridge went to my across-the-street neighbor's younger granddaughter.

• 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Katie, you do NOT ever want to post your email address or any other personal contact information online where spammers and other nasties can access and harvest it.  I have requested it be removed.  Anyone wishing to contact you can use the personal messaging feature.

• 10 months later...
On 1/28/2018 at 11:39 AM, Goldenrodfarm said:

Sheri, I got the box out and opened it, wow huge staples and found the instruction booklet.  I will scan it tonight and send you a pm so I can get it to you.  They are brand new instructions so not blury

Hi Goldenrodfarm, 

Is there any chance you still have the instructions available? I could sure use the help!