Joann Swanson

Gayle

The sad news of the passing of two talented miniaturists, I've been wondering about Joann Swanson.  After she left Nutshell News, she started a blog but it's been idle since 2014.  Has anyone heard from her?  Is she ill or has she just stopped working on miniatures or something else

?

Did you see where another blogger indexed Joann's original blog to make it easier to find her tutorials? http://theperipateticminiaturist.blogspot.com/2011/07/joannswanson-diy-miniatures-index.html

I wonder if she knows something? It is weird for another person to do that.

On 1/31/2018, 3:48:41, Gayle said:

The sad news of the passing of two talented miniaturists, I've been wondering about Joann Swanson.  After she left Nutshell News, she started a blog but it's been idle since 2014.  Has anyone heard from her?  Is she ill or has she just stopped working on miniatures or something else

?

Do you know what area she was living in/around? Spokane?

I really don't think that's the same person. The one who's active posting YouTube videos (Facebook link above) is not the same person who wrote for nutshell news and had the older blog. She (youtube, active Joanne) uses a graphic similar to the older Joann with the woman sitting working on minis holding a paintbrush...not sure the motives there. 

• 2 years later...