Hello from Wv

Crwhite328

Hello to everyone. Im glad I found this site! I have been researching a dollhouse I recently aquired. So I have a million questions. But #1 is why is it so frustrating trying to find information on a specific dollhouse?? But I have found the answer!!! Because I didn't have a site like this to access the information in the correct way with lots of ppl who are into the same thing Soooo my new friends wish me luck on Identifying the dollhouse from my childhood!! 

• Like 1

I have been trying to post a pic maybe once I interact more on the site it'll let me. I noticed different levels of membership. I posted in my first doll house a "detailed"(lol) description of it. Give me a sec I'll go copy n past. It was ALOT of info

The color is burgundy or maybe red back in the day, it has the tiles roof, red shutters w/white or cream siding, 8 plastic windows 4 on each side of a centered door 4 upper windows are small 4 lower are long, it has a painted round window in the middle of upper windows, it has the keystone trademark(so I've read) of green shrubs that look like blobs of paint,  the outside light is painted above the door, it is made from partical board on a wood base w/wood trim on all corners of the house, it has 8 rooms w/slide out partitions, a wooden staircase and a plastic picket fence. The measurements are: length 38in x width 14in x height 18in

Welcome to the little family, Carla.  I had a Keystone dollhouse when I was a little girl (back in the 1940s) and I remember mine being made of stuff that looked like Masonite.  My windows had pierced tin shutters on them and a night light/ appliance bulb to light it.  When my mother decided I was "too old" to play with dollhouses she stuck it in the back of our leaky garage and let the damp and the bugs destroy it.

• Like 1

Update on my OBSESSION: I found a dollhouse just like it on eBay but no info. On Pinterest I found a picture identical to mine so I clicked on the link n it tells me "We're sorry you haven't been invited to read this blog" uuuugggghhh soon frustrating!!! Lol but I'm now on to the next step floors & walls!! There are so many options I feel over whelmed!! (Working on narrowing down my choices lol) 

I find myself thinking about it at the weirdest moments!! But I'm having a good time with it!!! 

Any tips or tricks would be very welcome!!

3 hours ago, Crwhite328 said:

...I find myself thinking about it at the weirdest moments!! But I'm having a good time with it!!! 

Any tips or tricks would be very welcome!!

It's talking to you.  Listen to it and do what it tell you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...