inspiration for a porch scene

Anna

That's a lovely piece with a delicately subtle color palette. Is it too subtle for the vibrancy of Southwestern décor? I'd like to see it in the room, please.

18 hours ago, KathieB said:

That's a lovely piece with a delicately subtle color palette. Is it too subtle for the vibrancy of Southwestern décor? I'd like to see it in the room, please.

Thank you Holly for the Idea, have an Idea of how to "hang" properly later on from that. Hoping to find the suitable piece in My drawer of garden materials.

kathie, sethis is a Quick pic in really bad light and then the rugs I have around allready where I might get some other colours and patterns as inspiration too. Have the patterns around somewhere and might enroll my mum in going through her stack of patterns too.

large.IMG_1214.JPG.d926b02fd7d78816526bclarge.IMG_1211.JPG.860122851fa63eef33536large.IMG_1213.JPG.28afe6f65f4c229c89012

5 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

I really like that top rug in the middle picture, too.

When I went through the stack of cross stitched pieces this really spoke to me too Holly. Have had it for a few years too I Think. Will have to see if it can fit in somehow...

17 hours ago, Anna said:

When I went through the stack of cross stitched pieces this really spoke to me too Holly. Have had it for a few years too I Think. Will have to see if it can fit in somehow...

On the floor?

4 hours ago, havanaholly said:

On the floor?

I Will finish it over the weekend, ie put backning on it and then add it to the scene to see if it goes with the porchki d of look so to speak. 

• 2 weeks later...

Some more chillis, fun to play with...

as soon as the cool down enough I Will cut the wire and band them alltfler prior to putting some sharing on them using chalks and then the plate of veggies Will be Done.

large.IMG_1247.JPG.dd40bf1d52f474e2f7af1

2 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

Love your chilis and jalapenos.  Will you make any of those big poblanos?  The hubs loves those bad boys stuffed.

Never seen some like that over here, but that Will go into the "try it out" kind of things :) 

Just now, havanaholly said:

Your guacamole looks real!

:blush: thank you! Have had so much fun mixing the Clay for this, and the New chal pastells have been perfect too, learnt a LOT as well 

So after a day that certainly took its toll on on the patience so to speak I got home to somelovley post deliveries :) that brihtened the mood a LOT large.IMG_1259.JPG.82e0aaf3e03e6f9686fe9

Since the snow is coming down yet again outside covering the Grass yet again, I just had to try and lite out some spring.... these just might reglage the flower arrangemang at the hacienda, we Will see.

large.IMG_1295.JPG.f183ad1cf13367b0d900a