inspiration for a porch scene

Anna

Thank you Holly, the petals are plain copyng paper that I have Painted with inkl and/or water colours after they have been punched out. 

i finally caved in and faced My apprehention of using Solid Water and tinted it to simulate beer, have had this kit for a long time but always hesitated to try it out somehow. We'll see how it turns out, need to get the "foamy" stuff Done too bit that Will have to want until tomorrow as this might take all night to set. 

large.IMG_1320.JPG.0a5d1d8fd6bf775eb7068

21 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

Clear micro seed beads for the foam?

Great Idea, need to sig into the beading stash to see what I might have. 

6 minutes ago, KathieB said:

Looking good, Anna. What product are you using for foam?

Same solid water as the beer, added bird sand to it though to get some "grip" as I Couldn't find no clear hole seen beads in the stash and I got a bit impatient... 

1 minute ago, Anna said:

Same solid water as the beer, added bird sand to it though to get some "grip" as I Couldn't find no clear hole seen beads in the stash and I got a bit impatient... 

Is it the sand that makes it opaque white?

2 minutes ago, KathieB said:

Is it the sand that makes it opaque white?

Ooops sorry, No that is a tiny amount of dye coming in the series of dye for solid water

1 minute ago, Anna said:

Ooops sorry, No that is a tiny amount of dye coming in the series of dye for solid water

Thanks for the clarification. It certainly does look foamy! :) I'm thinking I need at least a couple of poured beer in steins for the bar in the Bohemian inn. Where did you get the steins?

46 minutes ago, KathieB said:

Thanks for the clarification. It certainly does look foamy! :) I'm thinking I need at least a couple of poured beer in steins for the bar in the Bohemian inn. Where did you get the steins?

I bought it from a seller on EBay , beatifullyhandmade over in UK  and I have also got some from China and then some from Aztec. 

19 minutes ago, Anna said:

I bought it from a seller on EBay , beatifullyhandmade over in UK  and I have also got some from China and then some from Aztec. 

I Googled miniature beer steins and found an Etsy seller here in Georgia with beer steins already filled with beer. The foam doesn't look as good as yours in the photo, but I can always add a little extra.  SinnysMiniArt  I ordered a half dozen. Now I'll need a half dozen bar customers to drink them! :D Maybe one or two will be in the kitchen. The cooks need some incentive to keep on cooking, eh?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

made a Mouldlarge.IMG_1372.JPG.7170042503b2af9716100 from a  lizard charm and then played around with fimo and chalk pastells, still need to add some details to it but I Think it Will work somewhere Around the porch or up the Wall even....

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I am soooo appr today as when I got home today there was this Box awaiting me and in it was this absolutley wonderfuloriginal painting from Nell/NellBell. I a, really doing the happy dance with a twirl swooning over this! Thank you Nell, it made My day and week and fits jus purr-fect. It Will eventuellt be placed on the Left Wall but I could get a clearer pic on the mantlelarge.IMG_1390.JPG.06c2e71e673e91f3e87bb

Thank you Clove, this has been a LOT of fun to make. Started like an Idea back when we were taking a two day class and deloped from there into this. Almost Done Now , need a few more items to Call it Done for real, as a bead mix in orange/blueish shades, not sure if Aqua or turqoise jade would describe the blue shades I am looking for(so that I can re-do the bead Wall hanging with those)  some geometrical patterns ribbon for pillows and maybe even Wall decor. Some small polischef pebble mix for the exterior. Then to finish some more Cacti for the exterior as well.

large.IMG_1397.JPG.8d73fc02bec2d6f152405large.IMG_1398.JPG.a6cb950ac0e9d284a9b34large.IMG_1399.JPG.41dfcb628a1275e8b7549

I were wondering if there is something similar to this bead mix I have at hand (in both green as well as copper/gold Tones)  as I wants make the beaded Wall hanging thingy in another colour

large.IMG_1400.PNG.22e49140b57b5d2643cf6large.IMG_1392.JPG.2bba34ba619774cf9ac0b

Found the perfect stone mix for the exterior surrounding at the mini show yesterday so have "installed" them today whilst pondering if I shpuldn't use the ol' fella I also found yesterday as an inhanitant, we'll see about that...

but I have had fun doing the little lizard that is sort of spinning around checking hings out.

large.IMG_1430.JPG.a96d7dd38d1d529c8c41blarge.IMG_1429.JPG.8d304dea603c69d278322large.IMG_1428.JPG.c4fb59a43ca8ea979acf0large.IMG_1407.JPG.a5160d483e5c3632e079b

43 minutes ago, havanaholly said:

I must say that the lizard adds a realistic touch!

Thank you Holly, it was a fun thing to figure lut how to replicateand then adding the sharing from pastel chalks as well, still need to add some details around the eyes and nostrils colourwise,but otherthanthatI Call Lizzie done

Have most pieces I need formmaking a kind of storm light candle, just need to fins the piece of chain I Think I have around for the handle.

large.IMG_1432.JPG.373cb83769238dbd58c91

• Like 1