Dollhouse Identification

Ritual&Rose

Hi, I am very new to this forum and very new to the miniature community so I hope I am posting in the right place. 

I had a dollhouse when I was little girl but unfortunately it was destroyed in an earthquake many years ago. I recently tried to replace it and couldn’t find anything similar but ended up buying a different dollhouse about a month ago. 

I am going to attach pictures below but I was hoping someone could tell me which kit this was. I believe it was manufactured in the US in either the late 70’s or early 80’s. I have found two identical houses in old eBay listings so I know it’s not a custom build but none of the listings seemed to know who made it or have any info about it. I am still in the process of painting it so I apologize for the tape around the shutters- I still think that if any one is familiar with the model it will be recognizable.

I am still trying to learn about dollhouses and I am just curious to learn of any information anyone may have on this particular model, thanks in advance for the help! 

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

• Like 1

Thank you guys so much for welcoming me! Does anyone have any other info on this Dollhouse? Like what year it was made? I cant find much info about Hollie Hobby or Millie August online and again, as a collector I'm just curious to know as much as I can.

• 3 years later...