Porcelain blank doll available

WyckedWood

I'm going through my recent batch of finished porcelain and will have a few extras available from this batch if anyone is interested. I'm still in the learning stage but these look pretty good. This one is Brett, she's made from a Doreen Sinnett mold. You can google that for more images of what she looks like finished. The photo below is what she looked like after I painted her, although the hands in that picture are not the hands that come with the doll, those are more refined and from a different mold that I don't have access to. What you would be getting is the unpainted, unassembled blank doll, with modern heels in second photo. I love Brett because she's smiling and adds a lot of charm to a scene. Makes a 5.5 inch doll that is on the petite side. Message if interested. 

IMG_8707.JPG

IMG_8708.JPG

2 hours ago, chapchap73 said:

What did you use to paint her?

I use (sparingly) chalk pastels and my own blush (makeup) to get the more natural skin tone, then I use oil paint for the rest but most people who don't fire with China paints just use acrylics which works fine too.