Early Spring Dollhouse kits sale!

minilover62

On my 1" scale list are:  The Greenleaf Emerson Row (Unopened box with plastic wrap intact), 2 Greenleaf Adams kits (unopened boxes, just as sent to me), The Duracraft Queen Anne kit (opened and old box, but everything present and intact), The Artply Franklin kit (very old and opened box, but contents all present and fine), The Model Homes San Francisco Victorian (old and opened box, but everything present and fine) and The Duracraft Oregon Trail log cabin kit (incomplete kit, but I bought extra pieces of siding logs to complete the kit which will be included inside the opened box, instructions present), MC Queenie Gypsy Wagon kit (in opened box as sent to me from UK, everything present) and RGT Victorian Farmhouse kit (this kit was given to me free, it is started and I am not sure if everything is present; I want to pass it free to anyone willing to pick it up since it is in several boxes and is heavy). 

On my 1/2" scale list are: GL The Fairfield (opened box, but all intact and present), RGT The Lighthouse kit (opened box with everything present and intact) and the RGT Keeper's Special Edition house kit (unboxed with all present and intact).

On my 1/4" scale list is: GL Village kit (opened box, but everything present and fine).

I will place them on Ebay in a few days if they are not taken here. Please PM me for more details and questions. Some of this kits are rare so don't miss the chance to get them now. They will be way below market prices if on the market at all...First come first served!

P1010440.JPG

il_570xN.632313572_ogs4.jpg

P1010447.JPG

P1010445.JPG

P1010449.JPG

P1010442.JPG

P1010458.JPG

il_570xN.615838922_owsj.jpg

The McQueenie Caravan is a set made in UK by McQueenie Miniatures. It is sold by The Dollshouse Emporium from England. This is their description:

Gypsy caravan kit complete with opening chicken coops, cracth and two part door, windows, wheels. Included with the caravan are the kits to make the bed, benches, wall unit, cooker unit and table. Also included is a Phoenix white metal stove.

Somebody asked why this kit is so expensive, and I guess that aside from the fact that it is an exquisite house, very detailed, it includes all this things, and It is made overseas. The shipping adds up also. More info Here

I am waiting for somebody's decision.

UPDATES: The McQueenie Caravan is taken.

The 2 Adams kits are also taken.

STILL AVAILABLE:

The Greenleaf Emerson Row kit

The Model Homes San Francisco Victorian kit

The Duracraft Oregon Trail log cabin kit

The Real Good Toys Victorian Farmhouse kit (available FREE for local pick up; can ship if you are willing to pay shipping cost of about 2 boxes. Can not guarantee that the kit is complete, but RGT is still operating and could maybe provide any extra parts. Kit is started, base glued and the exterior walls are painted with a light blue that can be easily used as a primer and repainted). I will try Craigslist and finally Goodwill if no takers here.

The 1/4" scale Greenleaf Village set

The 1/2" scale Greenleaf Fairfield kit

On 2/18/2018, 9:57:52, sparklepuppies said:

Do you happen to know of any pictures of the inside of the Model Homes house? I tried doing some searching but could only find a few pictures of the box. Thanks!

Hi Tracy,

This kit is basically a small L shape because of the tower.  There is one room on the first floor and the other two floors have 2 rooms each.  The tower is closed off on the 3rd floor (similar to the Fairfield tower) and the roof is removable.  In my Cape May build, I extended the tower back so I have access to it without having to remove the roof.  I hope this helps!

Matt

• Like 1

On 2/19/2018, 8:29:59, jbresr said:

If I were your next door neighbor I would so have that RGT Victorian dollhouse in my grubby little ole hands

Shame the distance!

UPDATE: The Model Homes San Francisco Victorian is taken.

The RGT Victorian Farmhouse found a new happy home!

The Emerson kit is taken.

The 1/2 scale Fairfield is taken

The 1/4" scale Village kit is taken

The DC Oregon Trail log cabin kit is taken

Thanks everybody! Enjoy your kits and have fun!:D