Putting a smile on your face today

rodentraiser

9 hours ago, rodentraiser said:

With so many bad things happening, it's time we find something to smile at and here it is. You've all seen dogs doing agility and flyball, well, here's a sport you can do with your pet rabbits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM9YWm6T_hc

This is to cute brings a big smile on my face.

It's actually funnier than it seems. I've been watching equestrian show jumping on Youtube for the last few days and some of those bunny jumps are exact replicas of the ones the horses have to jump. And the bunnies knock down the jumps just like the horses do sometimes.

One of those bunnies reminded me of a doofus dobie we watched at local dog agility trials who was having so much fun with the equipment that after he'd run the course he turned around and ran it in reverse before his trainer could stop him!

• Like 1

Sounds like something my Dobe would have done. Once when we were in the Obedience ring at the Cow Palace, my Dobe came back over the jump and the people in the stands above started clapping. My dog looked up and I guess he realized for the first time that people were there. So he walked around and wagged his tail and that made the people clap more and the more they clapped, the more he walked around wagging his tail, looking up at them.

He was supposed to come and sit in front of me. Well, at least he had a good time.

Here are some more feel good videos in case anyone is having a down day:

This one has pet rats in it, in case anyone has a phobia. But if you watch the video through, you will see the most adorable rat-kitten interaction ever.

Shetland pony Grand National!

And I'm moving to Japan. You knew they had a rabbit island, a cat island, and a deer park, right? Well, if that's not enough for you, try Fox Village:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9bUOZJdFt4