Questions about my new laser cut Dollhouse kit... ??

Hello everyone!

I got the bullet and bought a laser cut dollhouse that was an incredible deal, but have since discovered that the company that made it seems to have messed up a few things.

First the staircase on the ground floor isn't in the right place. Instead of being in the little hallway, it was cut to come up near the front doorway! I'm thinking of maybe putting in a spiral staircase, instead and just leaving it where it is.

Second is that a couple walls seem to be lacking windows completely! This I am not certain that I want them to replace them or not.

But, because of these things I have been wondering if the kit has been cut incorrectly, and that is the reason it seems to be "missing" some interior wall tabs. A friend of mine however believes that the kit isn't supposed to have notches for the ground floors walls, and therefore isn't missing anything.

My question for the Members is: since this is my first house should I try such modifications like keeping the changed position for the staircase, and change the type of stairs as well.

Thank you!

Make sure you are using the right floor for the right level. I looked at the pictures and noted if you were to use the 3rd floor piece as the second floor, the stairs would come up ( or if you flipped it, down) at the front door. The second floor should be cut differently.

Drea, looks like The Jasmine is one of Leonards houses.  He owns Laser Dollhouse Designs.  He is awsome to deal with.  Just send him a message, he will get right back to you.   Also he has a FB page, he will answer you there also.  I have dealt with him.  

• Like 1

Actually I bought it from a different seller, but I love the cute design and I wanted to build a quarter scale dollhouse, I just didn't think that it would be so soon. It's simply ADORABLE! Plus all the wee, cute little furniture is going to be too charmingly cute. I can't wait! (And it has been suggested that I decorate as I build so --- no waiting.)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, HalfScaleDollhouseLOVER said:

Actually I bought it from a different seller, but I love the cute design and I wanted to build a quarter scale dollhouse, I just didn't think that it would be so soon. It's simply ADORABLE! Plus all the wee, cute little furniture is going to be too charmingly cute. I can't wait! (And it has been suggested that I decorate as I build so --- no waiting.)

I don't think it matters who you got it from.  He made me spindles for a RGT house 

• Like 1