Listing Many Mini Lots on Ebay

15 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I've been busy over the last several weeks going through my collection and dismantling three of my major dollhouse projects. I have literally run out of space, and if I want to do more projects in the future (and I really do), I need to let go of some of the older stuff. Here's a link to the items I have listed on eBay - all the opening bids start at $.99 and most things are just sold as big lots of like items:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?item=122972141479&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&_ssn=tiny-little-smithy&_sop=1

These are the dismantled structures I have on Craigslist. They are all big and heavy and the shipping seems pretty cost prohibitive to list them on eBay. I am not even sure what to ask for them, so please feel free to make suggestions in terms of pricing or whatever you think would be helpful to move them on:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/clt/d/rgt-contemporary-ranch/6499997361.html

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/clt/d/rft-ruff-rustic-barn/6499996473.html

https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/clt/d/houseworks-fascination/6499995391.html

Thank you!

Jodi

1 person likes this

I thought I recognized that RGT ranch, I have your dispensary pinned to my Pinterest as inspiration for one of the shops in my apartment. I'm sorry to see you dismantled it, but I wish you good luck on dispersing your collection.

Already bidding. :D

Awesome prices on the structures....wow!!!! Love your ruff & rustic barn!!!!!

21 hours ago, jaie said:

I thought I recognized that RGT ranch, I have your dispensary pinned to my Pinterest as inspiration for one of the shops in my apartment. I'm sorry to see you dismantled it, but I wish you good luck on dispersing your collection.

Wow Jacqueline! I am so flattered - thank you!

I have really struggled with the decision to dismantle and let things go, but reached the conclusion that if I want to progress in my skills and make future projects, letting go is a necessity. I have the memories and photos to enjoy, and of course all of the experience gained in getting to try new ideas and mini crafting skills. I am doing my best to keep my mind full of positive thoughts so there's no room for regret.

Have fun with the apartment and shops! I love being in the midst of a long dreamed about project!

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, Samusa said:

Already bidding. :D

Ha ha! You're awesome! Thanks Sam! :cheezy:

19 hours ago, Keifer said:

Sooo much stuff :eek:

Thanks Keith! From the photos you've been posting, I see you're well on your way to a fantastic mini hoard, too! LOL

The furniture is awesome! 

10 hours ago, Elsbeth said:

Awesome prices on the structures....wow!!!! Love your ruff & rustic barn!!!!!

Thanks for the feedback Jenn! I have no clue how to price things and ultimately just hope they go to someone who will have fun with them! You don't want to finish a big old barn, do you?  :bigwink:

35 minutes ago, My Miniature Madness said:

Wow Jacqueline! I am so flattered - thank you!

No, THANK YOU! One of the plans for my shops is a dispensary, you weren't the only one doing that idea, but you're one of the best, and in 1/12 scale was just such a find for me when searching, most of these when they're done at all, are in playscale, which I love,  but I'm working in 1/12!

I do understand about moving on, but when you do another dispensary, I am going to be following you like a love interest. You really pulled out all the stops on that project and I can only imagine a second one would be even more fantastic. Good luck.

On 2/18/2018, 9:01:04, jaie said:

No, THANK YOU! One of the plans for my shops is a dispensary, you weren't the only one doing that idea, but you're one of the best, and in 1/12 scale was just such a find for me when searching, most of these when they're done at all, are in playscale, which I love,  but I'm working in 1/12!

I do understand about moving on, but when you do another dispensary, I am going to be following you like a love interest. You really pulled out all the stops on that project and I can only imagine a second one would be even more fantastic. Good luck.

Oh Jacqueline! Let me send you the lot of dispensary items eBay ended the auction because it violated their drug paraphernalia policy, even though they are 1/12th scale minis, so I have a canna candy display and 11 "water pipes" that will be perfect for your shop! PM me your address!

1 person likes this

LMAO...oh..eBay, I can buy 6060606060 different bongs from China up there but a dollhouse listing scares them, yep, can do that right now.

1 person likes this

Wow, Jodi.  I just checked out the dispensary on your blog.  Amazing!  It's one of those builds you could stare at for hours and still see something new.  I guess the items are just too realistic for the folks at eBay to distinguish them from actual drug paraphernalia.  :rolleyes:

37 minutes ago, Debsrand56 said:

Wow, Jodi.  I just checked out the dispensary on your blog.  Amazing!  It's one of those builds you could stare at for hours and still see something new.  I guess the items are just too realistic for the folks at eBay to distinguish them from actual drug paraphernalia.  :rolleyes:

Thanks Deb! It was a fun and rebellious project! 

I am sure it just flagged something in eBay's algorithm -  no person probably ever even looked at it. But all is well because many of the fun items are going to Jacqueline's new dispensary shop where they will continue to be enjoyed and that is all that matters! :bigwink:

1 person likes this

Hi Jodi - If you are not sure what to ask for them why not put them up for auction , that way you may be surprized. There is a miniature auction group on facebook that may intererest you. x

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now