Media Alert: Greenleaf back on the silver screen!

sc3.jpg

My source at Disney says the prop master for "The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause" prefers Greenleaf Dollhouses (just like us)! This come as no surprise after the wide selection of Greenleaf Dollhouses in the original movie, "The Santa Clause" and the row of Corona Concepts house that were predominately displayed in the opening scenes of "The Santa Clause 2: The Mrs. Clause"! So look for the Garfield and the Beacon Hill Dollhouses in a theater near you starting this Friday, November 3rd!

Visit "The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause" Official Website by CLICKING HERE!

EDIT:

Here are a few pictures from the first two movies highlighting Greenleaf Dollhouses:

sc1-1.jpg

"The Santa Clause" 1994

(right to left) The Willowcrest, The Gairfield, The Beacon Hill (Bashed) and The Pierce

sc1-2.jpg

"The Santa Clause" 1994

(right to left) The Beacon Hill (Bashed) and The Pierce (notice the frames on the wall)

sc2-1.jpg

"The Santa Clause 2: The Mrs. Clause" 2002

(right to left) The Orchid, The Buttercup, The Lily (far back) and The Orchid

sc2-2.jpg

"The Santa Clause 2: The Mrs. Clause" 2002

(right to left) The Buttercup, The Orchid and The Buttercup

Ohhh, now we have another nudge to get to the movie theatre to catch this when it opens over here as well!

Thank you for the "heads up" Dean and we can all certainly understand their love for "our" houses!!!! :banana:

Hugs

I want to see this movie now - I usually wait until they come to television, but I'd like to see "our" dollhouses on the big screen. (I'll have to refrain from elbowing my neighbours, and whispering, "I know these dollhouses!") :teehee:

My daughter wanted to take me to this movie this Friday - now I'm really excited!!! Just love to see dollhouses pop up in unexpected places!!

I saw both movies before I starting building dollhouses - I have to admit, I didn't notice them! :banana: Now I want to see the movies again! Those pictures make me wish I had an Orchid....guess I've just chosen my next house....

How exciting to own a dollhouse that is so predominantly shown in a movie . . . never mind that I own five of them!! :banana: Now if only I could get Tim Allen here to sign the bottom of some of them . . . that'd be cool! You know what else would be cool?. . . if I could get Dean here to sign some of them!! :birthday:

• Like 1

Now I believe in Santa Claus! All these years I've scoffed and said that it was just a myth......but after seeing this, I know where all those houses come from. North Pole? I don't think so.........let's try New York instead.

Now to figure out how to get hired on as an elf.

Deb

• Like 1

I want to see this movie now - I usually wait until they come to television, but I'd like to see "our" dollhouses on the big screen. (I'll have to refrain from elbowing my neighbours, and whispering, "I know these dollhouses!") :teehee:

Now I am allllllll with you Charlene, I would probably NOT be able to keep that remark silent :D ohhhh, perhaps we shouldn't either??? Perhaps we should be carrying Greenleaf shirts with the forum adress plainly visible and have a picture of thouse housed very clear????

:)

OK, better get back tot he craftroom soon and use some of this energy instead.....

Hugs

Greenleaf shirts with the forum adress plainly visible and have a picture of thouse housed very clear????

What a great idea! I still like the aprons Tracy, Linda, Nutti, etc got to wear for Rik Pierce's class!

Maybe eventually someone would add "fanwear" to the Greenleaf Store's merchandise? Huh?