Dealer Database

Sable

It’s so difficult locating dealers for Shows. Is anyone aware of a Dealer Database? I’ve asked NAME a few times to consider keeping one but they tell me that they don’t have the funds to maintain one.  Frustrated! I think the dealers look for Show Calendars and pick and choose who they want to sell at. Most of them don’t maintain websites and only have email addresses, so they can be hard to reach personally.  NAME suggested I join all kinds of dollhouse FB sites and advertise for dealers there.  I did. 

I just wish there was a Database.

I don't... But maybe you could check the dealers that go to the Atlanta shows? That might be a good start. I know several are from Florida, but you probably have those already. But maybe you'll discover someone from TN or NC that might be willing to head down your way. The Bishop Show is in 10 days, so everyone should be in place for that one by now. There's one guy I really like, I think he's from Jacksonville. But I can't ever remember his name. I'll check the list and see if I recognize it. If not I'll get it when I go, or I can even ask him if he's already signed up.

Thanks for the ideas. I’ve asked some club members to do exactly as you have suggested but it never gets done. That’s one of the problems. You have to go to a show’s website, look for the dealer list, click on each individual dealer to get their email address, if they allow it to be published.  Then create your own database with their info. Half the time you don’t even know what they specialize in or where they are located.   I just want one central Database.