Brisbane Miniature Show this weekend

I'm excited because I'm home from vacation just in time for my local miniature show! It's this weekend in Brisbane. http://www.dollshouseextravaganza.com.au/ . 

I got some really cute stuff their last year and I'm super excited to see three of my favourite vendors are there this year. Not such great timing as I really shouldn't be mini shopping right after a big vacation but it's only once a year... I have to!! :D 

Basketcase Miniatures

Tiny Finery

Vonne Bears

11 hours ago, Samusa said:

I'm excited because I'm home from vacation just in time for my local miniature show! It's this weekend in Brisbane. http://www.dollshouseextravaganza.com.au/ . 

I got some really cute stuff their last year and I'm super excited to see three of my favourite vendors are there this year. Not such great timing as I really shouldn't be mini shopping right after a big vacation but it's only once a year... I have to!! :D 

Basketcase Miniatures

Tiny Finery

Vonne Bears

Of course go have fun. I checked all three out all great artists but those little bears are so cute. 

16 minutes ago, Keifer said:

It would be fun to see you in your element.  I hope to attend my first miniatures show, evidently we are getting a pretty big show in Chicago at the end of April.  I look forward to your findings. 

From what I understand, that's an understatement.  :)  Actually, I think there are three separate shows.  You are so lucky that they are nearby!  I hope to get there one day. . . .

50 minutes ago, Keifer said:

It would be fun to see you in your element.  I hope to attend my first miniatures show, evidently we are getting a pretty big show in Chicago at the end of April.  I look forward to your findings. 

Yeah, my little local miniature show has nothing on yours... one day I'll make it there with an empty suitcase and a wad of cash. :D

OK , loaded a couple of images in my gallery. I bought heaps more but too tired to keep muddling with the upload feature tonight. It seems to want to duplicate and that's annoying.  Stay tuned. I'll probably have a more extensive blog post up in a few days.. once I get some days off to work on it. 

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=browse&album=7905

I'm working 12 hour days at the moment (the holiday is a distant memory:(). When I get a day off I'll do a few blog posts on the rest of my trip and the show. I took pics if some of the displays so I'll post about those as well as the rest of my finds. I'll post here when they are up. :D 

On 2/25/2018, 7:13:16, shannonc60 said:

Whatdidyougetwhatdidyougetwhatdidyouget???

On 2/25/2018, 7:25:03, Mid-life madness said:

Tic Tock!      Anxiously waiting for eye candy!!!

Ok, I've updated my blog with more of my purchases.. if you are interested. I didn't want to spam the gallery here. :) 

10 minutes ago, Samusa said:

if you are interested. I didn't want to spam the gallery here.

Those are never spam!  You got some incredible stuff during your visit here and to the Brisbane mini show, and it's so much fun to look at all the items.  Glad you were feeling well enough to post.  Hope your cold is light and goes away soon.

I also perused through your blog.  I was going to comment there but it seems like a close knit group on there so I didn’t want to be the weird guy out of nowhere.  I can’t believe you spent almost 5 hours in hobby lobby :eek:  lots of good stuff to fuel your creative fires tho, so many things I never would have thought of.  

How much time do you think you spent at the show and was that enough time to see everything you wanted to?