Hello from the UK

Lily Putt

Hello everyone. I am a dolls house enthusiast, have done up a few and then had a long gap, as you do sometimes. But I am feeling the urge again, and may have a project to present in due course! Looks like a lot going on here, so I hope to pick up: 1) tips, 2) ideas, 3) everyone's brains..... :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcome!

I mostly do kits and makeovers of second hand houses, but I have got some fairly posh ones as well, which I wouldn't want to spoil..

All of my properties are in my fantasy world, where magic is as real as science and contact with other worlds, dimensions and times is the norm..... so there are many odd beings about the place..

i name them after places, so I’ve got a Saffron Walden, a Mavis Enderby and so on.

This is the start of my latest project, a bash of 2 DHE Magical Mystery Towers. It's going to be an a wizard's den, with a touch of mad  scientist 

D5559BC1-5880-40E2-8E13-1AAA20D2CAA5.jpeg

Edited by Lily Putt
Oh, I’m just rubbish at technology...
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Welcome Lily Putt....not a brit, but so hoping to enjoy your work.  MAGICAL builders always fascinate me.  I wonder where there ideas some from.  So looking forward to your building.