Dollhouse Heaven

Khadi

I was wondering if anyone has ever purchased online from Dollhouse Heaven and then had your credit card fraudulently used.  Twice within a week after purchasing from them, this has happened to me.  I want to make it clear that I am not accusing them of anything.  I have always gotten good service from them.  I'm just trying to track down why this has happened to two different credit card numbers (same account) in a short amount of time and how it is happening.  Thanks.

26 minutes ago, Sable said:

Did you use the cards at a gas station? A real problem in Florida with the skimmers.

That's a big problem in Virgina too, but no I haven't.  I only use this card for online purchases.

Having owned an online store I can tell you that using the PayPal option to pay is the safest way, whether from your PayPal account or using a credit card. You don't need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal using a credit card. The only times I ever had anyone's credit card number was if they called in an order by phone. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, shannonc60 said:

I had the same problem with Dollshouse Emporium a few years back. Such a pain as I had to get a whole new card and change my details on websites all over.

I'm sorry you had the same problem.  I'm going to have to start doing the same thing once again as soon as I get my new card.  Perhaps hackers are going after small businesses now instead of just the big ones.

11 hours ago, grazhina said:

Having owned an online store I can tell you that using the PayPal option to pay is the safest way, whether from your PayPal account or using a credit card. You don't need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal using a credit card. The only times I ever had anyone's credit card number was if they called in an order by phone. 

Thanks for the information.  I used PayPal years ago before using credit cards online became so common, but I had no idea it was safer.  I guess I'll have to start using it again.