Listed my beach house on Ebay

grazhina

Time to make a bit more space in my studio, so I decided to sell my one room beach house. https://www.ebay.com/itm/132521915465?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Having my dollhouses displayed downstairs really annoyed my husband, and he really wanted them out of the way, which is why they're up in my 3rd floor studio space. Lately I've done just room boxes and am able to put them on shelves in the dining room. He keeps telling me I ought to sell them. I said I just finished making the dang things and I want to enjoy looking at them!

• Like 1

I use ebates occasionally but often forget to. Payment time for me depends on where I am. US auctions finish at funny times for me so I could be asleep or at work... I have been known to bid from my phone at work on a rare occasion if its something I've been following avidly and must have.. but i wont pay from there. I've usually paid within 24 hours though.. Unless I'm bidding on multiple items from the same vendor and hoping to combine shipping. The vendor gets a message of course if I am doing that.