Dura Craft - Ashley - Rehab

WC

Good Afternoon,

I have sanded, reattached all the exterior trim, and painted the exterior walls and trims.  The wall color is a pale yellow called Butterfly Bush.  The exterior trim is painted the same color.  Now the exterior just needs the roofs painted (main, dormers, porch, and box bay).  The roofs and front door are going to be Billiard Green (think a nice dark hunter green).  Then it will be on to the interior. Only problem is that it originally thought it wanted to be a yarn shop, now it can't decide between an antique shop and a book shop.  I'm glad it has stayed with being a shop, because I wasn't sure where I would fit in all the rooms if it wanted to be a residence.  In other news, I bought another kit  --  the Orchid.  Not sure why - somehow it ended up in my shopping cart !  I haven't finished the rehab and I have just barely started the Vermont Jr. farmhouse.

Wendy

23 minutes ago, WC said:

Good Afternoon,

I have sanded, reattached all the exterior trim, and painted the exterior walls and trims.  The wall color is a pale yellow called Butterfly Bush.  The exterior trim is painted the same color.  Now the exterior just needs the roofs painted (main, dormers, porch, and box bay).  The roofs and front door are going to be Billiard Green (think a nice dark hunter green).  Then it will be on to the interior. Only problem is that it originally thought it wanted to be a yarn shop, now it can't decide between an antique shop and a book shop.  I'm glad it has stayed with being a shop, because I wasn't sure where I would fit in all the rooms if it wanted to be a residence.  In other news, I bought another kit  --  the Orchid.  Not sure why - somehow it ended up in my shopping cart !  I haven't finished the rehab and I have just barely started the Vermont Jr. farmhouse.

Wendy

Welcome to the miniature world of madness . It's official you have the bug It amazes me how many of us have more than one house and then theirs some of us who have more than two house waiting . I'm officially in the threes houses waiting in a box and still have a lot of work on the current one. I can't say how many have more than three waiting but I know there's a lot of them right here in this forum. I really think it's a disease call miniature mania

I'm glad to have caught it .

• Like 1