2018 Boca Raton Dollhouse & Miniature Show & Sale

This is so sweet and cozy!  And it has so many delightful details.  What is the glass object hanging in the foreground?  A light?  A terrarium?  Holly, we'll have to take turns. :) (And I love knitting socks!)

7 minutes ago, Debsrand56 said:

This is so sweet and cozy!  And it has so many delightful details.  What is the glass object hanging in the foreground?  A light?  A terrarium?  Holly, we'll have to take turns. :) (And I love knitting socks!)

I love wearing them once they're knit!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Debsrand56 said:

It’s a terrarium with a bear on a swing. 

I was concerned prior to the show that the turnout might be light since we weren’t able to get huge articles in local newspapers this year. But advertising in Allevents.in, Eventbrite, Nextdoor and local paper calendars seemed to pay off.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sable said:

I was concerned prior to the show that the turnout might be light since we weren’t able to get huge articles in local newspapers this year. But advertising in Allevents.in, Eventbrite, Nextdoor and local paper calendars seemed to pay off.

You may want to consider a Facebook presence for the group, too.

• 4 months later...

Hi Sable - I was wondering if this is an annual show or will there be another one soon? I'm on the West Coast but I go back and forth to Boca a lot, my son has a house over there. I'm about 4 months late for this thread haha but would LOVE to go to a mini show. Pretty much anywhere in Mid or South Florida.

1 hour ago, Island-Shack said:

Hi Sable - I was wondering if this is an annual show or will there be another one soon? I'm on the West Coast but I go back and forth to Boca a lot, my son has a house over there. I'm about 4 months late for this thread haha but would LOVE to go to a mini show. Pretty much anywhere in Mid or South Florida.

You just missed the one in Lakeland. It was 3 weeks ago. Our 42nd annual show will be in Boca on March 9, 2019. Hope you can make it.