Miniature Pine Mountain Village Kit

Hi everyone!

Has anyone else had trouble logging into the Greenleaf Company Store site? For some reason it doesnt recognize my username and it wont send me the email to reset my password. Very strange because I have always logged in with the same information. 

Anywho, what I really wanted to know was about is the Miniature Pine Mountain Village Kit. I really want to purchase this kit, but its been out of stock forever. I contacted Greenleaf to ask when it would return, but have not gotten a reply. This is the last quarter scale kit I need to complete my quarter scale dollhouse collection. I really want that tiny Orchid! I have tried to see if I could find the kit on eBay or elsewhere, but it's literally nowhere. Anyone out there has any information about it or has also inquired about it and gotten a response? I'm anxious to start quarter scale again! 

• Like 1

Wow, nice revamp. Much more user friendly. 

Gina, while you're here let me ask you, do you still maintain your blog or are you only doing your tutorials through Facebook? Several times I've wanted to suggest someone check out your building process and wasn't sure exactly where to send them. I follow you on fb but couldn't find your blog the last time I tried. 

• Like 1

On 3/8/2018, 9:11:29, WyckedWood said:

Wow, nice revamp. Much more user friendly. 

Gina, while you're here let me ask you, do you still maintain your blog or are you only doing your tutorials through Facebook? Several times I've wanted to suggest someone check out your building process and wasn't sure exactly where to send them. I follow you on fb but couldn't find your blog the last time I tried. 

I'm sorry it's taken a while for me to reply, but I attended the Boca Raton Miniatures show yesterday and I was busy! Needless to say, it was fabulous. 

My blog is still up on blogger, but all of the assembly links go to Facebook. Unfortunately, I had to move everything to Facebook because I couldn't find a free image hosting site that permitted links to third parties anymore. Since everything is going to mobile, all of the old formats are dying off. It was a big move, but I think Facebook is here to stay, at least for a long time, so the assemblies can remain up for as long as Facebook is up. 

• Like 1

On 3/8/2018, 8:51:31, havanaholly said:

Gina, the store site was down when I tried to check something several days ago, but I just tried and it's back up and has been revamped!

I noticed the site was getting a revamp and it does look great! Might have to try logging in again today or will have to create a whole new account to get in. Well worth it, I love that store.

What? You were at our Show yesterday? Why didn’t you ask for me? Well if you did my real name isn’t Sable and no one in the group would have known the Sable name. Darn, I would have loved to have met you. What time did you arrive? I was at the Admissions desk for half of the day. Thank you so much for coming. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

1 hour ago, Sable said:

What? You were at our Show yesterday? Why didn’t you ask for me? Well if you did my real name isn’t Sable and no one in the group would have known the Sable name. Darn, I would have loved to have met you. What time did you arrive? I was at the Admissions desk for half of the day. Thank you so much for coming. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

I got there at around noon. Oh my goodness, I didn't know anyone from the forum was going! I should have made a post that I was going. 

We hung out at Ron's table for hours. I did the free class. I found some unique items too and they were not expensive at all. We had a great time. 

Were you with the group of ladies looking for coffee? I was the tall, thin white haired woman with glasses wearing our club’s blue shirt.  At noon I was off duty. But I did go to Ron’s to purchase more trim and there were people behind his counter. Next year we can meet, hopefully. 

I was surprised that I didn’t see Robin Carey this year. I hope she is ok.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sable said:

Were you with the group of ladies looking for coffee? I was the tall, thin white haired woman with glasses wearing our club’s blue shirt.  At noon I was off duty. But I did go to Ron’s to purchase more trim and there were people behind his counter. Next year we can meet, hopefully. 

I was surprised that I didn’t see Robin Carey this year. I hope she is ok.

I plan on going to the Lakeland show in June or July (forgot the date) as well. Nope, I wasn't looking for coffee, but I think I did see you! I was the one with the jeans and black knit top. Next time I am going to have a shirt made that says More Minis Dollhouses, so I more easily recognizable. If you went to Ron's then I'm sure you must have seen my husband behind the counter with him since he spent most of the time there with them. Ah, I wish we could have met, but definitely next time. 

On 3/8/2018, 10:22:37, L Swearengin said:

Gina, let me know if you find one.  I'e Been searching for years.

I got to find one on Etsy with the help of a fellow forum member. The kit has become extremely rare. It's nowhere to be found. Hopefully, some more will eventually become available with time or Greenleaf will re-stock. Until then, they have become impossible to find!

• Like 1